We are excited to welcome your contributions for our growing media platform! Through writing for FWWR, you can share your unique voice with the world, all while helping us expand the movement with each published post on our Blog + Medium pages. Our editorial team will work with you to polish your writing and sharpen your message. We welcome womxn+ writers from all over the globe regardless of color, sexual orientation, and tradition. The only requirements are the desire to listen, witness, connect, and learn.
We are a storytelling media platform focused on elevating womxn’s stories and experiences with an emphasis on creativity, mental health, sexuality, body, trauma recovery, and entrepreneurship. Do any of these topics make you roar? We’d love to hear from you! Submissions may include: nonfiction, poetry, interviews, essays, articles and opinion pieces. We even love monologues!
Keep in mind:
- Share your voice and expertise: Passionate about the healing process, womxn in the workspace, the creative process? You know what you have to offer and we’d love to hear your pitch!
- Be original: This must be your original work. You own your writing, so work that has been published on your personal platforms is acceptable, but we ask to not submit work that has/will be published elsewhere.
- Source all health claims: If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, include a link to that source. Use links to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets.
- Come up with a catchy title: Write what you would want to read and then put it to paper. What will draw more readers to your work? Submit that and grow your audience. We will tag and promote you on our social channels!
- Minimum word count: 150 words. Maximum word count: 3000.
Ready to submit?
These online contributions are unpaid, but you will gain writing recognition for a feature on our site. Please note our annual print magazine is paid. You can submit as much as you’d like as often as you like. If your work is a good fit, we’d love to have you as a regular contributor for our online platforms.
Please include your bio (50 words or less) with links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter pages. Feel free to include a hi-res photo of yourself. (we hold the right include or not include the photo if it is not quality)
We read every submission we receive but we are a small staff and can’t respond to every submission. If your post has been accepted, we will respond within 30 days.
By submitting to For Women Who Roar LLC you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing that the FWWR editorial team deems necessary.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com